- a peal of thunder, a moment of | The Blasted Tree | 2019
a collection of concrete poetry based on Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata, the piece I was listening to the moment my grandmother died. infinite thanks to Kyle Flemmer for loving this project as much as I do.
- t\here: two-homed tales | Loft on EIGHTH Press | 2018
an exploration of what it means to exist as both a Calgarian and a Newfoundlander on Treaty 7 land. many thanks especially to Catherine Beaudette, Colette Laliberté, Margaret Ryall, and Lisa Murphy-Lamb.
- a Little Golden Book of eating disorders | self-published | 2015
experimental found poetry based on an online journal I kept in my late teens, documenting my struggles with binge eating disorder.
- a tree more than a man, ToCall 10, 2020
- doctor doctor, YYC POP, 2020
- three concrete poems, Train : a journal of concrete, 2020
- loneliness, Train : a poetry journal, 2020
- wasteland, Dusie: the Tuesday poem, 2020
- four poems, The Short Édition Short Story Dispenser, 2019
- without sustaining, Train : a poetry journal, 2019
- a tuesday morning on sixth street, small poems, 2019
- tedium, Suburban Springtime, 2018
- nighttime, Petal Journal, 2017
- two poems, The Murmur House, 2016
- three poems, Riddle Fence 25, 2016
- this is not about virginity, The Birds We Piled Loosely 9, 2016
- entanglement, (parenthetical) issue ten, 2015
- more, NōD 18, 2015
- hips, HYSTERIA, 2015
- Train : a poetry interview | 2020
so honoured to be interviewed by D.W. Adams and have the opportunity to talk some more about the concrete poetry I’m creating based on Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata.
- #TPQ5 | 2020
I wrote micro-reviews of five of my favourite poetry books in this little blog post for Christopher Margolin’s The Poetry Question.
- poetry mini interview | 2020
Thomas Whyte interviewed me on his fantastic blog, poetry mini interviews. we chatted about tarot, punctuation, and the importance of community.
- my (small press) writing day | 2019
rob mclennan asked me to write a piece for his my (small press) writing day project. I wrote about imposter syndrome and weeding.
- The To-Read Pile: It Watches Every Move You Make | 2018
my friend Erin Bardua interviewed me for her rad new podcast, in which she reads chapter three of The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson and we chat about creepy lit and horror on TV.
- NōD Magazine relaunches with gender issue | 2015
Jason Herring interviewed me for a Gauntlet spotlight on NōD’s 18th issue and plans for the upcoming season.